Monday, July 11, 2016

  • Monday, July 11, 2016
  • Elder of Ziyon
Been too busy to blog much. But Mrs. Elder and I are having a blast during our time in Israel. 

Editing and uploading videos is taking a long time on the equipment we brought along so there are many interviews and events that I'll get to as soon as I can. 

For example, besides the remainder of the Hasby awards (5 more parts) and more of my interview with Ben Dror Yemini, I also interviewed a world expert on antisemitism and a scholar of Islam and the Islamic world.  Both fascinating interviews, and also long. 

Last night I gave my speech in Jerusalem and the feedback was fantastic. I hope to upload the presentation soon. In the audience was a really nice young Arab man (wearing a kippah out of respect for the shul) who asked a great question, and a woman who is currently based in Amman, Jordan  who came to Jerusalem just to hear me speak. 

Also, the falafel at the greasiest gas station blows away the best falafel in New York. Just sayin'. 


AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive