Monday, September 22, 2014

  • Monday, September 22, 2014
  • Elder of Ziyon
(This post will be on the top of the page most of the day. Scroll down to see newer posts.)


This quarter EoZ smashed all records, as many people came to visit during the Gaza operation. It looks like I will come close to a million pageviews just this quarter. While things calmed down a little this month, I have many new readers that have stayed.

For the blog, the war isn't over. I am still finding information and proof that the world was lied to during the war, especially with my series of Fake Gaza Civilians.

I also spent a lot of time proving without any doubt that Ken Roth, executive director of Human Rights Watch, is highly biased against Israel. I destroyed his sputtering arguments that he is equally critical of all human rights violations, as well as his absurd charges that all his critics are merely trying to silence him with accusations of antisemitism. With every new Palestinian human rights abuse I discover that he ignores, Roth is proven more and more to be a joke, and he doesn't even realize that his bias is directly hurting Human Rights Watch's reputation. The next step is to ensure that the HRW board of directors is aware of the damage he is causing and how he is trying to cover up for his excesses..

I created an e-book with my posts from the first two weeks of the war, and if I find the time I will revise it to include the entire war and the immediate aftermath.

I gave two talks to groups of young Jewish adults, posting one of them online. If you want me to speak to your group, let me know! 

I gained over 4000 new Twitter followers. I passed the 20,000 post mark and had my tenth anniversary on the blog

Most recently I have been trying to show how hypocritical reporters are when it comes to being critical of Palestinian Arabs, ignoring stories that would be headlines in any other context. (And I only gave examples from a single week!)

I do need you guys to push these posts on Twitter, Facebook, bookmarking sites like Reddit and to directly forward them to pundits, journalists and politicians. Sometimes the truth gets out, but you never know which piece of information will filter to which major journalist or website and snowball from there.  (A reporter for a major European paper contacted me last week about one of the bigger stories I discovered recently, and hopefully his article will show parts of the Gaza war in a completely different light than had been reported.)

I did get quoted by the New York Observer, The Blaze, The Volokh Conspiracy in WaPo, a Norwegian site, FrontPage, JPost, Arutz-7, International Business Times, Legal Insurrection, American Thinker, Washington Free Beacon , and more  An article of mine was part of a presentation made to the UN.  And this graphic of mine went viral.

As usual, Ian has done an outstanding job with the linkdumps, especially during the war, and I continue to include weekly columns by Mike Lumish and PreOccupied Territory.

All of this takes a very large amount of time, effort and money to keep things going. Please help contribute so I can keep getting you the news that you would not hear about otherwise.

Thanks as always to all of you!




AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive