Friday, November 22, 2013

  • Friday, November 22, 2013
  • Elder of Ziyon
This was a very busy week here at EoZ. Some highlights:
Not bad for a single week!

(As always, if you think that this information is useful, feel free to donate or subscribe!)

I am looking forward to Shabbat very, very much.


I plan to be in Israel for about 10 days in December. If you have any ideas of stories you want me to cover while I am there, feel free to email me.  (And if anyone in Israel has a venue to host the Hasby Awards, that would be great!)

I still have one important video to edit from the last time I was there in February.

Speaking of, the deadline for nominations for the annual Hasby Awards is almost here. Please nominate, or second other people's nominations, at my Hasby post. And check out the latest nominations, too; there is some really good stuff there.



I admit I don't understand the appeal of Xmas window displays, but some other winter decorations in New York City are nifty.

This snowflake is suspended over a busy intersection in midtown:





AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive