Tuesday, November 12, 2013

  • Tuesday, November 12, 2013
  • Elder of Ziyon
I was looking through the results of the World Karate Championships (Junior and Cadet) that I reported on yesterday saying that a Kuwaiti team refused to face Israel.On Saturday, Israeli competitors went up against Egyptians twice.

And Egypt won both times. A. Ismail beat Y. Tzur in the third round of their competition, and E. Abdelkader defeated the same Y. Tzur in the second round of their competition.

Egypt won the most medals in the competition; Israel did not win any. I could not find any mention in the Egyptian media about the rounds against the Israeli competition.

I could not find a single match between Israel and Kuwait listed in the four days of results. It is possible that Kuwait made up the story to begin with!



AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive