Thursday, March 14, 2013

  • Thursday, March 14, 2013
  • Elder of Ziyon
It has been another eventful quarter here at International Zionist Central.

The biggest thing to happen over the past three months has undoubtedly been the huge coverage earlier this week as a result of my scoop finding that the UNHRC exonerated Israel in the death of baby Omar Mishrawi, an event I had questioned already last November (and predicted a few days before that.) While most media outlets didn't link back to me, there is little doubt that they would have missed the story without me, as the UN report did not name the victims of the rocket; I lined it up with the correct incident.

For the Zionist online crowd, this was a huge victory, as it re-opened the issue and gave publicity to the pro-Israel viewpoint that it rarely gets.

That was only one post in a busy three months, though.

I went to Israel for two weeks, mostly to create original video content for the blog. So for, some 13 videos have been produced and more are coming (when I find the time to edit them) Besides exclusive interviews with the mayor of Jerusalem, government officials and some pro-Israel watchdog organizations, I also reported exclusively on the Bedouin problem in the Negev, the Temple Mount, and (most popularly) the huge Belz Chassidic synagogue.

Also in Israel, I gave a talk about how Israel can win the information war. Feedback from people who listened to the online version has been very positive.

Back in the US, I gave a lecture at Yeshiva University on how to answer the top twenty anti-Israel arguments, which also received good reviews.

(If you want me to speak to your group, contact me.)

Another popular post that made a difference were my dismantling of Ha'aretz' claim that Israeli doctors were forcing contraceptives on Ethopian women (a claim that Ha'aretz later corrected).

My "Apartheid?" poster series grew, and grew in popularity; thousands more viewed it this year already.

This is besides my original cartoons, posters and one infographic that a number of commenters considered "brilliant." (I was pretty proud of it, too...)

More traditional media has been taking notice of my work. I was featured in an article in The Jerusalem Report. My blog was quoted in The Jewish Press, The Jerusalem Post, JNS, and many times in The Algemeiner, and one of my cartoons was even published in Forbes.

EoZ had visits from an almost unbelievable 193 countries! The message is getting out!

I'm not aware of any primarily single-person blog, on any topic, that includes the variety of original articles, original research, news scoops, digging up obscure news items, original graphics and videos as this one.

Since this takes a great deal of time - and, especially this quarter, money - I am asking again for donations. You can click on one of the two PayPal buttons on the upper right of the blog page, or just click here. For those who don't like PayPal, I am always happy to accept Amazon(US) gift cards which can be emailed to me.

Thanks as always for your support, for being there and for publicizing my posts via Twitter, Facebook, Reddit and elsewhere. I really appreciate it!

AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive