Tuesday, March 27, 2012

  • Tuesday, March 27, 2012
  • Elder of Ziyon
Have I been outed?

I just came across this, from the Banking Insurance Securities website:

AML/CFT: the funniest 419 scam ever?

Scam e-mails are nothing new and usually they are so boring they don't even register. But "Woolcock" paulwk@gmail.com 's "Money Transfer" scam mail is so amusing it justifies being included in the Fraud Hall of Fame. By the way, it was sent to an e-mail address at "countermoneylaundering.com." Twit.

**PLEASE TREAT THIS MESSAGE AS CONFIDENTIAL**
I believe you might have received this similar case before but this is different with proof.


I write this message personally to you for transferring of GBP 2hundredmillion into an account.


SOURCE:
I was a cab-driver since 6 years ago. I had different customers that call for my attention, most expecially businessmen and women.


On November 12, 2011, I carried a man who is known as an Elder of Ziyon to a Hotel in Dubai, in my car was an authorised summed(?250M) and signed cheque without a name written on it, so I had to rush back to the Hotel but unfortunatly, the man is dead.


Check the news here:
[link removed] [too bad! -EoZ]


The other day I went to my bank manager who investigated the cheque and confirmed that the cheque has been already confirmed, that if the cheque is deposited it will be cashed, so he decided to help me by deducting 10% of the money after it is cashed.


I successfully cashed the cheque on a fake name and fake account done by the Manager so I moved my own share to another bank by draft.


Therefore, I am ready to give you 25% to receive this money instalmentally.


BUT IN ANY CASE YOU ARE AFRAID TO GIVE YOUR ACCOUNT, YOU CAN OPEN A NEW ONE WITH 0.00 TO RECEIVE THIS MONEY.


IF YOU CAPABLE OF RECEIVING THIS MONEY PLEASE FILL AND FORWARD THE FOLLOWING DETAILS:


NAME:
COUNTRY:


Best Regards,
P Woolcock

**PLEASE TREAT THIS MESSAGE AS CONFIDENTIAL**
Apparently, the news article linked to refers to the death of Ahmed Rezaie, son of an Iranian Revolutionary Guards chief, found in a Dubai hotel in November.

So, I've been outed as an Iranian who died in Dubai. Bet you didn't see that coming.

AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive