Tuesday, August 11, 2009

  • Tuesday, August 11, 2009
  • Elder of Ziyon
Victoria Beckham, otherwise known as Posh Spice, has apparently added another Hebrew tattoo to one she already had.

Victoria Beckham has been photographed with a new Hebrew tattoo thought to be inked to celebrate her ten-year anniversary with footballer husband David.

The tattoo, which translates as "Together, forever, eternally", was seen as she recorded her guest spot on the panel of American Idol.

Victoria and David previously inked matching Hebrew tattoos quoting a verse from King Solomon's Song Of Songs, which translated as: "I am for my beloved and my beloved is for me."

Last year, Victoria was said to be "furious" at David's decision to get another tattoo on his arm, a Hebrew proverb that read: "My son, do not forget my teaching but keep my commands in your heart."

David has previously described himself as "half Jewish" as his maternal grandfather Joseph West was Jewish.

I have been unable to find a photo of this important cultural landmark, but I did find her old tattoo, Song of Songs 6:3:
And her husband's matching verse (the top part):
But, alas, so far no pictures of her new wrist tattoo.

UPDATE: joem found a picture with part of the Hebrew phrase at the Daily Mail:


AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive