Sunday, June 17, 2007

  • Sunday, June 17, 2007
  • Elder of Ziyon
The Al-Mezan Center for Human Rights has counted the Gaza dead from last Sunday to today, and counts 160 people. This is higher than I had counted - I was at 146 including some West Bank murders as well. So the revised total is now 289 (my count as of last Sunday morning) +160+3 West Bank deaths I've documented+5 dead civilians that Hamas killed but blamed on Israel=457 killed this year by each other.

They also count 769 injuries.

UPDATE: Another execution of a Hamas dude by Fatah in the West Bank. 458.

UPDATE 2:
"Popular Resistance Committees" shoot at PalArabs waiting at the Erez crossing, killing one. PalArab media uniformly and wrongly blames Israel. 459. (Fatah also claimed that Hamas executed 5 in Gaza this morning, but I could find no corroboration.)

UPDATE 3: PalArab murdered Wednesday, arriving at a hospital with multiple gunshot wounds. 460.

UPDATE 4: A second executed today. Wafa mentioned two dead today. It is very interesting that Wafa has this news and Ma'an does not. 461.




AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive